Is it time for you to consider cosmetic tattooing?
Para-Medical Tattooing Definition:
- Para-Medical; related to the medical profession in a secondary or supplementary capacity.
- Areola construction and reconstructive procedures.
- Re-pigmentation of your natural skin color aka Corrective Pigment Camouflage of CPC
- Needling Procedures, see below.
- Allows natural re-pigmentation of color to hypo- pigmented areas of skin, Valuable for Vitaligo clients.
- Increases collagen great for Acne pot marks and Reducing fine lines.
- Permanent Cosmetic Procedures due to reconstructive reasons.
- Scares and Graphs (See below) Areola construction and/or re-pigmentation
Scar Relaxation and Skin Graphs Procedures:
- Scar relaxation is a procedure that can flatten a raised scare.
- Scar relaxation can also add range of motion to contractured tissues.
- Skin graphs can be tight and shinny this appearance can be changed to match your skins texture.
Hair Simulation Procedures:
- Return your hairline to it's natural more youthful position.
- Narrow the appearance of a wide part line.
- Fill in hair lose areas on your scalp, brows or body