You'll wonder why you waited so long!
- Shading is a procedures that is full color that simulates a powdered make-up look. The colors can be from soft and subtle to dark.
- Hair Simulations is a procedure where individual hair strokes are created sometimes in multiple colors to create a more three dimensional effect.
- Properly shaped brows can lift your eyes giving you a more youthful appearance.
- You can also enhance thin, over-tweezed brows or correct the shape and or previous color applications.
- Eyeliner can be applied on both upper and/or lower.
- A soft subtle line or a bold dramatic effect can be created.
- No more wiping under your eyes to prevent it from that "running" effect.
- Defines your eyes. A MUST for every woman!
Lash Enhancement Procedures:
- Achieved by placing color at the base of your natural eyelashes or in a place of where a lash should be.
- Creates a base at the lash line giving your lashes a more predominant appearance.
- A fabulous look for those with light color hair and/or sparse lashes due to hair lost or thinning.
- This procedure is natural and does not look like make up making it popular for both men and women.
Lip Liner Procedures:
- Created by the implantation of pigment in the lip vermillion line; using a fine, thick or blended volume.
- Reshape uneven lips and Cupid's bow.
- Minimizing the appearances of fine lines and prevention the "smugging" of those that wear lip sticks.
- Accentuate and define your smile while adding that healthy color glow to your self presentation!
Lip Color Procedures:
- Sparkling is a method not a glitter, where color is distributed lightly for a natural appearance.
- Full color can be added, matching your favorite shad of lipstick or your natural skin tones.
- As we age our natural lip color can fade leaving us with uneven washed out lips, this can be corrected!
- Putting the "rosy" back in them is an instant "fountain of youth"!
Beauty Mark Procedures:
- Designing a focal point to highlight your specific features.
- A mark of defined elegance since the beginning of time.
- So desirable that mole-less actors have been sketching them on for the history of television and film.
- Now you can have the exotic beauty mark you wish you had been born with.